Tuesday, January 23, 2007

So I am one of the last to join the world of blogging. Infact, I just got internet at my house...that took forever. I guess that is one of the "perks" of living on the West Side! Hopefully I can communicate the world as viewed by me. That alone should be entertaining enough!

6 comments:

Annie said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I can't wait to see the world through Mariah's eyes!!!

Shauna Brown said...

Way to go girl!!! Now let's get some pics of that Cooper!

s g said...

yipee...so glad you are part of the blogging world!! get some pics of Coop on here already!!

familia Bybaran said...

Hi Mariah,

I am looking forward to seeing some pictures and catching up through your blog. I am glad you set this up. Here is a link to mine (though I have not updated in months)--I can't figure out how to use our new Mac. So annoying.
http://bybaran.blogspot.com

Mehrsa

MaryClaire Brown said...

i'm so excited to see you blogging, and it'll be fun to see pictures and updates from you guys.

MaryClaire Brown said...

i'm so excited to see you blogging, and it'll be fun to see pictures and updates from you guys.