Monday, March 12, 2007




There is something to be said for sleep. Not just any sleep, but a continuous nights sleep. I hear the angels of heaven singing now. Cooper is finally starting to sleep 12 full hours. He usually does about 9-10 hours, but we turned the corner. I am loving it. He goes to bed between 6:30 and 7 PM. It is perfect for us. I know that means I am in "lock down," but he sleeps so much better and so do we. He is happier and such a good boy.
Now on to ice cream. Cooper has the Robins' family gene for ice cream. Not just any ice cream, he loves vanilla. What better place to get ice cream than Artic Circle kiddie cones! Obviously from the pictures, Cooper is in heaven. Who knew ice cream would be such a hit?!
Cooper is 7 freaking months old this week. Excuse me. How did that happen and man I am tired! He refuses to roll over or crawl. Which doesn't bother me a bit. He has his own agenda, just like his mother. Surprise, surprise!

4 comments:

MaryClaire Brown said...

so great to see a post from you. yay for a full night's sleep. i don't think you ever realize as a mom how sleep deprived you really were until you get a full night's sleep again. love the ice cream pics, what a cutie. and enjoy the fact that he's taking his time to move around...once they do, they're crazy and life gets even busier and you get even more tired.

s g said...

oh how I look forward to char sleeping for 12 hours...6:30 is the magic time for this age..really. love the ice cream pics too...Cooper is cracking me you are hilarious!! lewis didn't crawl 'til almost 10 months...he couldn't move his large self around ;)

Shauna Brown said...

Yeah- a post with pics!! I hope you didn't have to wash your mouth out with soap after trying to post these:) Cooper is just the cutest little guy ever. He's even cuter now that he's sleeping 12 hours- amen!! Love the ice cream pics- such a cutie pie!

e said...

ry, just found your blog! yay! so glad you joined in the fun.
I was so glad to see cooper downing this ice cream cone. Charlotte polished off my McDonalds cone on our car ride home tonight! I'd do just about anything to make the crying stop!
Glad you are sleeping too. doesn't it feel good?