


So we signed Cooper up for swim lessons in June. I just want him to be ready for Lake Powell in July. We do a mom and kid class. I am excited. We had to try out his new swim gear. Oh dear. The belly is the best. I can't wait to get him in the water.
Living the Life in West Point...
6 comments:
You will love it! I love the mom me class. Bellies are just the best. :)
so cute! you'll HAVE to take photos of him without the shirt on. oh, and maybe one of his thunder thighs!
I love the swim clothes - too cute! You'll have to let me know how it goes...maybe I'll sign the girls up for one, too.
cooper is a cutie...and I love the swim gear, we just got some for lewis too!! I need to find charlotte something too...have fun at the barn dance..yee haw sistah!!
Yeah, swim class! Get him used to that water! Hopefully your class is better than mine! I went once and quit because all they did was sing lame songs and bounce around. Jaden wanted to play with the water basketballs the entire time. Let me know how it goes!
Post a Comment