Thursday, May 17, 2007
Okay, okay another month has gone by. I swore I would post more. I guess I have to make it a goal and give myself a reward for doing it. Probably candy, that modivates me to do just about anything. Mother's Day was great. I had Mark, Debra, Brett, Rich, Judy, Radley, Bob and Ruth for dinner at my house. I cooked my pants off. It turned out amazing. I even made my Grandma's from scratch orange rolls. What is West Point doing to me? With everyone at the house Cooper turned into a show pony. Man. He was doing tricks and saying "uh-oh", and walking along the couch. When there are people around he loves it. I really wonder who he gets that from. Probably his dad. Typical. Nothing really to excting going on here. We are going to our Ward Barn Dance this weekend. Again, only in West Point. This is fan-freakin-tastic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You, going to a barn dance? I love it!! Cooper is so cute. I can't believe he's saying 'uh oh.' I miss him to death. And I can't wait to see him swim. He looks so cute in his swimsuit.
Thank you for a new post, I thought you had forgotten about the importance of posting!! I want some of those orange rolls!
Post a Comment