




I decided that I wanted Cooper to have experience in water before we go to Lake Powell the end of July. I signed up at the local "aquatic" center for Mom and Tot classes. 8 classes in two weeks. That doesn't seem like a lot, but man I was tired. Cooper was the youngest in his class and the only boy. He loved all the girls. He did so good. I tell you what, by the end of two weeks, he had learned so much. I was so proud. He could float on his back with just my hand on his back. He would blow bubbles and let me dunk him underwater. He would kick his legs and become obsessed with splashing. He was so laid back. Again a trait from his father. He would let the teacher (who was very scary looking) demonstrate the moves with him. He didn't care. I was so proud of my little fish.
4 comments:
lewis has the same swim trunks...what a cute little chub!! he will be up on one ski before you know it :)
I love the picture of him floating on his back. He looks like a natural. Oh, I miss my Coop.
good for you and Coop swimming. I wish I would have started Max doing something like that earlier. he is afraid of getting his face wet now.
He is also hating whenever his hands are sticky or dirty.
So not a boy.
Mariah,
I love the mom and me class. I've always thought of doing that, but now that we live in a neighborhood with a pool, my kids have taken off in the pool. Cooper is so cute. You look like you're having a lot of fun as a mommy.
Here's my blog
ryanandmarthagrace.blogspot.com
Hope to hear more from you.
Martha
Post a Comment