Monday, July 09, 2007






I love West Point. Who knew? We had a GREAT ward barn dance and potluck dinner. I am always leary of potluck dinners. Usually a few people bring food and tons of people show up-so most go hungry. Little did I know how the West Point 11th ward did potlucks. There was far more food than could be eaten by the 400 plus who came. It was great. 15 different dutch oven dishes and more side dishes than I could choose from. It was great. Then we moved into a huge barn set up with DJ equiptment(thanks Mike Cook!) and the line dancing began. There were teachers to show new dances. Wow. Chris and Cooper were jamming away. I did a few, but I am not a big fan of the line dance. Chris' allergies finally got the best of him and we left. I love my ward.

5 comments:

shannon said...

woot woot, a new post. i was wondering if the cows ate your computer out there in west point~! love the ward barn dance...only in utah!

Andrea said...

Just admit it, you TOTALLY fit in here in West Point! You are such the cowgirl. Just kiddin'. Maybe next time you can request "Whoop There It Is!" so you have something to dance to.

s g said...

that barn dance looks awesome...maybe you could teach some TOB at the next one!! I am too always leary of potluck dinners...glad it turned out and I love Cooper's tee...so cute!!

Kelley Flint said...

There you go, it's all in writing. You love West Point! I love these pictures. Looks like Cooper had fun. And 15 dutch oven dishes? Yummy!

Likely said...

I would die for a ward activity like that! I am so impressed. We are lucky if we get an eighth of our ward out for ANYTHING!

Be grateful. That looks awesome!