Thursday, August 02, 2007
2 words....Harry Potter. I have so many pictures to post and stories to tell, but frankly I just finished Harry Potter and I need to talk about it. I loved it. Loved it. In fact I am a little teary eyed just remembering it. I am so sad it is done. If you have read it, let me know so I can relive it through you. Now I am going to start Twilight. I have heard raves and raves. I am excited to start it. So the summary is, the last HP is heavy and hard to read with a one year old, but SO WORTH IT. Plus I think my biceps are stronger! What more could I want? I better not answer that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I've got to catch up - dying to know how it all ends! :) Just wish I had ANY time to read ANYTHING! :)
Let's get together again soon!
I still have so much to read, I'm only on chapter 4! Does Harry get Cho pregnant? J/K I enjoyed Twilight but LOVED New Moon (the sequel). You are going to fall in love with Edward! You have been warned!
you crack me up...at least you read, I just blog! j/k :) I got way behind on the harry potter, like back on book 3 or 4. I figure I will get back to it some day!! can't wait to see the new picts. love ya.
I am on page 450...I will call when I finish and I must agree..it is harder to plow through with kids around!! I will finish this week..I will...
Yea, I think that I am on #4. I'll read it with the kids some day. Read twilight. I just read New Moon on the plane and can't wait for Eclipse to get here.
I just got done reading our "bookclub" book, I can't wait to reread all the H.P.'s though and then get to that new one!
HP 7 was the best. I thought it ended just the way it should! (I too was a bit teary eyed in it, but also was in books 5 & 6, so there you go...I'm a sap...)
ok, just finished it and I was totally teary also. It was awesome and my family is so glad that I'm done because I just kept telling the boys "just put in another video." And I just kept saying to Joel, "I promise I'll get to those dishes soon."
I haven't read it yet but I've started listening to the other ones on tape or cd or what from the library. It goes so much faster and I can do other things while listening. i am looking forward to seeing how it all ends though.
two words - Up Date! Okay, one word, but still - how the heck are you?
Post a Comment