Wednesday, September 12, 2007
So I am going to post EVERY freaking day this week to just "catch up." The guilt has been killing me. Well, the excuses are real and plentiful. Okay, so there really has been just one MAIN reason I haven't posted anything new--it is because of March Madness. Not your typical March Madness but MY March Madness. We are expecting a new little one at the end of March. We are VERY excited. If you knew how sick I was with Cooper-then you will cut me some serious slack. I have been sick this time around as well. I already had to have IV's but now I am doing much better. I lost about 8 pounds, but still look like I am 5 months prego. How the crap does that work? It is much harder the second time around-meaning Cooper started walking at 11 months and I can't just puke alone or lay on the couch dying. Nope. It is way harder. If I don't take a nap when he does...man I about die. I am 3 months along and really doing fine. I have no clue if it is a boy or girl. I will take either! Wait, I have to!!! So that is the big reason my blog has been so lame. Now that I am "stable" not in the mental way of course, but physical way, I will be back on top of this. Yahoo for babies. Yahoo for sanity. I lost that a long time ago!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Mariah,
YAY! Welcome back, I can't wait to read your blogs, they are so fun. You are a trooper, hang in there!
-Miss'
Glad you're back. I'll be checking regularly. Oh, and daring me to let my blog slip...don't hold your breath. Ain't gunna happen. I'm addicted!
so glad you are back on...don't worry, keep a barf bucket close to the computer..hope you are doing better..keep taking those naps because once no. 2 gets here...napping will be a thing of the past!!
Congratulations! What is your due date? We'll have little buddies - we're due on March 19th! :)
Oh yeah! Not yeah for your icky plucky prego sickness but yeah! you're back!
Yes, much harder the second time around. MUCH. I started having major contractions and ligament pains at 7 months, where I didn't until a week or so before MAx.
You body is just exhausted and I am sure it is attributed to the wee one you are now chasing.
I remember how sick you were with Coop, but I also remember how flippin skinny you were and how I was as big as a house. That's one plus? eh? Not really though I am sure.
I am excited for you! Please keep us up to date on the baby happenings!
You are in my prayers, oh sick, skinny and big chested one!
Hey Mariah,
Congratulations! I hope you don't mind, but I saw your name on Shannons links and had to see if it was you! This is Michelle Covert - your look-a-like from BYU and fellow 24 year old in the MTC. Looks like everything is going well in your life! How exciting! Two kids is a little crazy, but so much fun!
Loves,
Michelle
I will only cut you a small amount of slack because I was not important enough to add to your blog list. So sorry that you are sick.
Tami
so glad you are back. I hope you are feeling okay. you look great, and DON'T look 5 mo. preggo. seriously you kill me :) i love you and am so excited for you...you can always make me laugh with anything you say, you need to come down and play soon (if it's not for 6 months I will understand!)
holy crap, that is awesome. i hope that you feel better soon, heaven knows that it totally sucks being sick in the first place, but having to chase after cooper and be sick has to be twice as bad. i can't wait to find out what you are having!
as you already know...i am SO excited for you. two kids is a handful, but so wonderful at the same time. you really feel like a family when daddy comes home and there are so many people who are thrilled to see him. i'm glad to know that you're starting to feel a little bit better, and you do not look 5 months prego AT ALL. you still look amazing!
Congrats!! I leave most of the blogging to Court, but I thought I would check up on you. Preggo huh, that is awesome. Man I can't imagine 2 kids right now. 2 on 1 and Trey is kicking our butts. Hope you are feeling better. -Kirk
Post a Comment