Tuesday, July 08, 2008









Chris went to San Francisco to help his brother Radley move in. He starts dental school this week. Rad and Laura had a baby (I say a jellybean) earlier in June. The girls and grand boys hung out with Judy for three days. It was fun to shop in Park City at the outlets, talk and eat well. I wanted to compare my Beefy boy to Jellybean Jackson. Hanks head is three times the size of Jackson,s. Hank's leg is four times the size of Jackson's. Did I mention they are 2 months apart in age? Yep. Either I have obese children-or the thickest whip cream for breast milk. Cross my fingers it is the latter! Thanks for a great few days so I wouldn't have to literally wrestle Coop and Hank alone!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mariah, your cute boys are not obese! They are so cute. I love the haircut pictures below too by the way.

Kelley Flint said...

I can't believe that. We only need Chase in there to compare.

Andrea said...

Hanky big? What are you talking about? He's a regular, normal 8-month-old.