Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cooper loves to sing songs. In fact in the car he is quite the DJ. When I say DJ that means he is yelling out requests to the mom trying to drive safe and please the crowd. His loves to sing I am a Child of God. I tucked him in one night and he sang the entire song to me. I cried. I finally got around to taping it. Enjoy. Also Cooper has watched these two videos over and over. He wanted BOTH of them to be on HIS pictures..the pretty one and the silly one. I really am just a mom slave. So there are two videos. Good thing he is cute...if the video is black just push play and they will work.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Cute!!! And he sings really well.

Anonymous said...

such a funny boy, I love that he whispers when you say sing it pretty!