Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Two words will describe my past week: POTTY TRAINING. The clouds just parted and the heavens opened. Cooper, and I repeat Cooper decided he was ready. He has been GREAT. Lots of candy has been dispensed. We no longer even wear pull ups(except at night-which he has been dry the last 4). Which big boy underpants to wear are now the big daily decision. We have had plenty of missed toilets....plenty of-mom my wiener is peeing statements. Nothing beats two bathroom visits at Costco when I only had to pick up a prescription. That is a two minute errand which quickly became 30 minutes including potty time. So here is to Cooper. Thank you for not doing this on mom's time frame. Thank you for doing it WAY BETTER than I could have ever anticipated. Thank you mostly for saving me the 42.50 dollar box of size 6 diapers that come with like 20 in it. I think I am going to take that saved 42.50 and get me a massage. I deserve it. Okay, I will get some more smarties to fill the potty jar that you keep emptying. Yahoo for Cooper. And a mini yahoo for mom who was READY to do it. Hank-you ready?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you got a love little boys! Trevor was the same way he did it ON HIS TIME! but i do have to say when he decided it was time that was it he just went it took his diaper off and put on big boy pants(TOY STORY) can you tell i have dated it! LOL (he is now 14) and that was it he was potty trained! he was also 3 1/2! good job cooper!! great job Mariah!!
Oh happy day!!!! It's amazing what it does to your wallet.
Yeah for not having to change his diapers any more! What a big boy! He is so cute too, with that Papa look like a gentleman comment. Your boys are too cute!
congrats, it was so good to see you last week but far too short. love ya.
Ok, I practically peed in my pants I was laughing and crying as I read your flu post. I am SO sorry! Fun catching up with your life and feeling like I'm right there with you. Wish I were!
xoxox
Post a Comment