So, in case you haven't watched the news or read the paper, BYU beat Oklahoma on ESPN this weekend! I'm waiting for the media to twist this one.
Anyway, here are some pics of the boys wearing their support all day before the game. Hanky followed me every turn of mowing the lawn. Then we went to the park to burn off some excess toddler energy. Those two could swing all day. And Hanky sure loves to ride the slides all by himself. The big finish to the day was the big game! Enjoy the pics.
PS- Cooper starts pre-school this week and his latest trick is he can spell his own name!
8 comments:
man i love your cougar pride. way to represent in WP!! love ya tons girl.
Good to see the new pics! Your boys are too cute!
LOVE the pictures! I have been checking often to get an update. Your boys are to DIE for cute!
Yea, a new post. Boy those two are cute. Go C O O P E R.
Mariah! I am blog stalking you. How are you? Your family is absolutely darling...
Bout time, slackers....
They are so cute and getting so big! My mother-in-law says we should start young with the cougar pride. That it really is never too young. I should get some cute little pink tees for the girls.
Beautiful children, terrible choice of shirts...
Post a Comment