After we took a walk around the block, Hank found this box from his birthday and said, "HIT BALL! HIT BALL!" in his growly man voice. So we got it out and they love it.
Look at Hank's meaty legs. That kid's built to be a lineman.
Enjoy the attached video (and the overprotective father's voice) These two are hilarious.
PS- It only took a mention from my brother half way around the world to guilt me into getting another post up. Thanks, Judd!
4 comments:
Yea, a new post. I was wondering if Judd was going to guilt you into it. Love seeing the kids have fun.
When I saw this my first thought was, "wow, the new camera is awesome." The pictures are super clear. The kids are pretty darn cute too though. :)
I love your boys! They have grown up so much.
FINALLY a NEW POST@!!>..
Post a Comment