



Well, Spring was here then it left. I think it is coming back tomorrow. I can't take any more snow. Spring is one of the best seasons. There is finally color back in the world, new life and of course, baby animals. For play group we went down the street-literally-and were at a farm. We saw baby chicks, cows, horses, and baby goats. No llamas at this farm. Anyhow Cooper would yell out and flex his whole body every time a cow mooed. I laughed so hard. I put a baby chick close to him so he could see it, and he opened his mouth. As you can see from his girlish figure, he is starving. He did like petting the baby goat. It is fun to be in an area where you can enjoy the farm life, but NOT life the farm life. I am not a farm girl. I am confirming that on a daily basis! Bring on the real Spring so we can get on to Summer! Long live Spring.
1 comment:
lewis was loving the baby chick...so cute and I love that Cooper was opening his mouth..hilarious..hey, I am coming to SLC in 2 weeks for a surprise b-day party for my mom...we are staying at my sister's in Kaysville..we have got to come and see your house and cute Cooper!!
Post a Comment