Tuesday, April 03, 2007







Adios Aiden

My sister's son Aiden and Cooper are only 7 weeks apart. It has been so much fun to see them grow together. They are so similar and so different at the same time. It is so fun to see them interact. We swear Aiden speaks Baby Spanish because Cooper just stares at him with this look of confusion!
Crystal and Aiden moved to Mexico last week. Crystal misses her husband and Aiden misses his dad. They are excited to be a family. I miss talking to Crystal almost everyday. I miss comparing babies. It is hard to get close to someone and have them move away. The last pictures Cooper and Aiden took together will always have a special place in my heart. So Aidos Aiden and good luck in Mexico!

7 comments:

e said...

hey! those cousins have matching rolls! too cute.
glad crystal will be with her hubbie-- you'll have to get a good calling rate so you can still compare notes.
what fun!

-elizabeth

Annie said...

I love the chub! Que le vaya bien mijo. :) cousins and sisters are the best!

s g said...

the chub is great...what cuties! maybe you can take a mexican getaway and visit. greg's parents leave for mexico in 4 weeks for their mission...I am also getting so sad!!!

Shauna Brown said...

Hey girl, so I just got caught up on your blog and Cooper is the cutest guy ever. I die over those rolls and his eyes- too cute! I love his pink tie and you look like a hottie on that horse- yee ha!!! So sad your sis had to move. It's hard having cousins away from eachother- I know!

megallen said...

hey Mariah!
Great blog... Cooper is so cute, and growing so fast!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mariah! What a cute little guy you have got! I miss the chubby fat rolls of little ones. Glad to see that you have a fun life and are happy! You look great on the horse, go get 'em girl! Hope to hear from you soon! Glad to get caught up!

Jackee said...

Hey there, my Turkish companion! What wonderful pictures of Cooper, your home and all. I love being able to see Aiden as well. It is awesome to be able to keep up with Cooper's growing up here on the East Coast. One of these days maybe Jan and I will surprise you and your mom with a visit! Will we ever get to go on another exotic trip????? I love your enthusiasm and your happy spirit. Give your mom my love!