Thursday, September 13, 2007





As promised I would do updates of the summer fun we have had. In West Point, Utah they have a HUGE tradition for the 4th of July. The entire city comes to a park and they provide a FREE dinner and tons of activities. It was great. It was here we discovered that Cooper loves watermelon. Isn't that so important. Well, they had a cute baby contest, and I of course think Coop is super cute. His dad did NOT like the idea of putting him in a contest. He looked so cute for the contest. But before it was his turn, Cooper and his dad had a heart to heart about the contest. So we go up and Cooper wouldn't even smile. He just had this look on his face like-this is the dumbest thing ever. I about died. He didn't win. His dad was happy. It was a great 4th of July. I can't wait to continue the tradition next year. Food, friends and free. Oh yea.

10 comments:

s g said...

wow...2 posts in 2 days...this is some kind of record mariah...love it! cooper is adorable..look at all that hair he is getting!! charlotte is very jealous..

Andrea said...

I think Coops should have won! He's seriously adorable!

Wendy said...

Congrats on #2!! I love the new picts!! Keep them coming! It's so nice to be back in touch a bit!!

Martha said...

Mo - I just love you!!! I have wondered whre you've been and why the lag in updates. Now I get it. Congratulations, what an exciting time for you guys. When do you find out what you are having. Keep the posts coming, I'd love to hear all that has been going on.

Martha said...

By the way, you look absolutely beautiful!!! I love the long straight hair. And you look so dang thin.

Likely said...

Interesting. I didn't know they still do contests like that anymore. I thought maybe they aren't PC or something. Or maybe anti-affirmative action.

How many babies were in it? Were some parents like WAY into it?

You look so good by the way.

Anonymous said...

Mariah, those pics of cooper pooper are so cute. I hate those contests too, Maklee didn't win either...as if she wasn't the cutest whatever!

TamBaum said...

You receive no sympathy from me since I am not important enough to make it onto your blogging friends list!

Sheri said...

Mariah I feel like a bad cousin-in-law...I look at your blog sometimes and I havent shared ours with you. So know you can know what Tommy and I are doing with our silly kiddos. Good luck with #2. Cant wait to find out what it is! our blog is:
mostvaluablepossession.blogspot.com
love
sheri blaisdell

Anna and Ryan said...

Hey Mariah! Cute pictures. I can't believe that Coops didn't win the cutest baby contest...it must have been rigged. I sent you a message to your hotmail account...don't know if you still use that one, so if you have a different account let me know.

Give my best to Chris and Cooper and #2. How funny that you guys were in SF just a few days after we were!!
Love,
Anna