Monday, November 05, 2007





I just love the Fall. Beautiful colors, nice weather(this year especially!), and hot cocoa is back out! Cooper has decided that being indoors is not enough for his needs. He wants to be outside in the dirt, eating rocks, throwing everything and letting snot run down his face. I am such a proud boy mom. We went to a local pumpkin patch and hayride. It was a huge hit. Cooper loved the tractor and all of the pumpkins. He of course had to touch all of them. It was perfect fall weather and we had a great time. Is my little boy really this big?

5 comments:

Kelley Flint said...

Yea - new photos!! I hardly recognize my little boy. He's growing up so quickly. I can't wait to see him at Christmas. Looks like he had fun with the pumpkins. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

YAY you finally updated. These pictures are so cute.

Camille said...

so cute and so glad you are alive, I have been wondering what has been happening in your life you have been MIA :) but I still love ya, and understand the whole preggo thing. xo

Kristin Milius said...

So thats a good lookin backside in that pic!! Thanks a lot!

Jenn said...

He is getting so big.....and looks like such a little boy (our boys are not babies anymore) :(