Monday, November 05, 2007





The West Point 11th ward does an annual Trunk or Treat. There is a dinner and then everyone goes outside and trick or treats. There were so many people this year. I loved it. What is not to love about Halloween? I LOVE candy. What is better than free candy? Not a whole lot. I passed out candy in at my car and Chris walked Cooper around. I wore the 70's outfit again and did my sweet up hairdo. Cooper went as a fighter pilot-thanks Penner family- and Chris went as the standard mechanic. I think he has done that 10 years in a row. I love him for it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That night was so fun, I am so impressed that Chris dressed up. Cooper looked adorable of course!

Kelley Flint said...

He's such a cutie. I love the costume. And I love your hair.

shannon said...

dude, your hair is amazing! lots of hairspray, eh? your family is darling!

s g said...

wow...a post!!! you are cracking me up with that hairstyle..I LOVE IT! Cooper is so cute..army guy and then pilot...who knew? gotta love the candy...suckers will get them every time. hope you are feeling well...do we know the gender yet of this little one? we need to catch up!!

Annie said...

Yes, my reaction was the same as Sara's. :) I am loving that Cooper is doing the cheese grin. How on earth did you get your hair to do that. Thanks for updating. Are you sure that you are prego? You can't even tell!

Martha said...

Finally - an update!!! I love the picture where your touchign Chris's tummy like he's the pregnany one. And the hair - how in the world?

Likely said...

still rockin grandma's jewelry.

love you.

love that fighter pilot too.

Jenn said...

Your family looks so great. I love the hairdo. It reminds me of our freshman year dressing up for halloween. :)

Anonymous said...

How did you do your hair like that, I am impressed!!