



West Point Elementary had a school Halloween carnival. My neighbor Tina Cook was one of the women in charge. They did not have enough volunteers and she asked if I would help. Sure! I decided to dress up in 70's and Cooper wore a costume I bought in Estonia 9 years ago. He was an army guy. I loved it. I can't believe it fit. Anyhow we ran the fish pond for about 2 hours. It was so much fun.
4 comments:
Your outfit reminds me of the good old days when we would dress up for absolutely no reason. Why didn't you go as a cheerleader?! Good to see you are back in the blogging world. What happened to a post every day?
Your son is so cute!! I'm glad that you are doing well!!
He looks so cute in that costume I could die...what a sweetie.
he's so darling! Collin was an army guy his first halloween and i think it's adorable. hilarious that you bought it 9 years ago!!! how are you feeling???
Post a Comment