Henry Hudson Robins has joined the family. We'll call him Hank. Mariah calls him Hanky Panky, Hank the Tank, etc., etc. For those of you that haven't heard, he had a rough start having the cord around his neck. Other that being very blue with bruising, he is doing fantastic. 8 lbs. 8oz. 21 inches long. He's got a good set of lungs on him, especially as he is figuring out the eating routine. Since most people that check this are Mariah's friends, she is doing well. Well, I should say, she isn't sitting still, but then does she ever? I think she's just happy to not be doing the late pregnancy waddle. Well, enough chit chat, here he is. (I include the first picture to show how blue he really was after delivery - it even made the nurses nervous.) The last two pictures, Hank is 4 days old with less bruising and more jaundice. But he's happy and healthy so we couldn't be happier. We really appreciate all of your love and support.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Henry Hudson Robins has joined the family. We'll call him Hank. Mariah calls him Hanky Panky, Hank the Tank, etc., etc. For those of you that haven't heard, he had a rough start having the cord around his neck. Other that being very blue with bruising, he is doing fantastic. 8 lbs. 8oz. 21 inches long. He's got a good set of lungs on him, especially as he is figuring out the eating routine. Since most people that check this are Mariah's friends, she is doing well. Well, I should say, she isn't sitting still, but then does she ever? I think she's just happy to not be doing the late pregnancy waddle. Well, enough chit chat, here he is. (I include the first picture to show how blue he really was after delivery - it even made the nurses nervous.) The last two pictures, Hank is 4 days old with less bruising and more jaundice. But he's happy and healthy so we couldn't be happier. We really appreciate all of your love and support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
27 comments:
Congrats!!! We are so grateful that things turned out ok. Hank is a lucky boy to have the two of you as parents. We love you!
Congrats! Glad to hear that both mom and Hank are doing well. Where do you guys live now? How is dentistry treating you?
mitchellgrande.blogspot.com
Congratulations guys! Little Hank is precious! I just think he's so handsome! I'm excited to see how he and Mr. Coops tear up the place!
Congrats!! He looks great and I'm glad that you are all recovering well!!! Keep the pictures coming!
oh wow..he was blue...so glad he is doing well and mommy too..love little Hank, can't wait to meet him..:) nice work you two!
Congrats - I'm glad everything was ok! He is darling!
Congrats on the new little one! He is a handsome Hank!! :o) You guys have a cute family and you guys are awesome neighbors. Thanks for everything!
so cute, you weren't joking when you called him the little blueberry :) I am so glad all is well, welcome cutie petutie hank, can't wait to meet you and give you a big squeeze!! xo
So glad he's here and doing well. He looks a lot like Cooper to me. Yay for the growing Robins family.
Mariah...we are so happy for you!! It's fun to check your blog every once in awhile...Love, Suzanne Tomkinson
Yeah pictures!!! Mr. Henry is just adorable! I am so happy for you and your new addition!
AWWWW! He is so cute Mariah and Chris! I am glad all is well.
I'm so glad things are well now. You have such beautiful kids. I can't believe how blue he was...so scary! I hope you are both recovering well and that the little Robins family is happy and healthy. We need to get in touh next time I'm down there :)
So cute! I'm so happy for you guys! Another perfect little boy, congratulations!
Congratulations! The lips on that kid are amazing. Good Job, Mariah! :)
Congratulations! He is a cutie. Glad he is doing OK.
He's a cute little guy! Congrats!!
Yay! I know we haven't talked in a while, and I randomly got on here today to see what you're up to and surprise, surprise! He is a beautiful little guy and looks a lot like Cooper to me. Congrats! Hope to meet him this summer - I think we'll come up for a month again in July or August. I'll give you a call and we can catch up then.
Much love!
Katherine (Fairbanks) Sam
That picture of him soo blue is a keeper. That will be a great story always -- especially cuz he is healthy now. He is darling. Little hanky panky. I like that!
CONGRATS! he's very very cute, and i am in LOVE with his name. ever since i was a kid, i wanted a little boy named Hank, but my hubby is against it. i think he's just fabulous and i am so glad that you all are doing well!
Ohh he is tooo tooo cute Ry. I can't believe how blue he was at first. What a scare. I am so glad that he turned out OK. Again he looks just like his daddy. I could pick Chris out in a room of 500 men after lookin' at Hank. You two make such cute little boys.
Congratulations Mariah and Chris! I love his name!! It sounds so strong and handsome. I'm so excited for you guys. Mariah, isn't it nice just not to be pregnant anymore?! I've got a little less than three months left and I feel like I could give birth tomorrow. I'm huge with #3! You always look so cute pregnant, but I know you have to deal with not feeling so great for a lot of the pregnancy. I hope everything went well and that you have lots of family around to help. Congrats and I hope you find some time to rest!
Congratulations! Yay! He's such a cute baby. Sorry it was such a rough time for him coming out. Good luck! Congrats.
oh he is so adorable....and I agree that he looks a lot like Cooper. Can't wait to meet him. Congrats!!!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I hope that you enjoy your precious package. It has been so long, but I think of you often! We send our love and congratulations to your cute family!
Danielle Caldwell
www.samandsadie.blogspot.com
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I hope that you enjoy your precious package. It has been so long, but I think of you often! We send our love and congratulations to your cute family!
Danielle Caldwell
www.samandsadie.blogspot.com
Congratulations! I am so happy for you!he is so adorable also congrats to your sweet little family
Post a Comment