Wednesday, March 05, 2008

So, in every pregnancy there is a wall you hit. That wall is the-I am DONE being pregnant. I, hit this wall on Friday. I am so sick of being pregnant. I just want this little-well he is already well over 7 pounds-guy to come. I have no range of motion, and Cooper is just so fast. I am tired just writing that. Pathetic. I have two weeks left-according to the size of the baby and the fact that he launched himself into the birth canal two weeks ago. That has been a party. Enough of my own pity party-I am just ready. Let's get 'er done.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Where are the pictures to accompany this post? I love a preggo belly!!

Anonymous said...

oh...hang on he'll be here soon and then you might be thinking "why was I so excited to have him out?" At least in there he is nice and quiet...

s g said...

sending good labor vibes your way...it will be so nice to have the little one in your arms..pregnancy is so hard, especially at the end!! keep us posted..
sara g.