Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Sheriff of Garbage Town
Henry just hanging out sleeping
Cooper being his father


Everything is looking up. Hank is crying a little bit less. Cooper is listening a bit more. Spring is FINALLY here, well, Utah here. Which means who the crap knows what the weather is going to be like. Life with two kids is starting to get a rhythm. I feel like I am finally able to get things done...when I mean done, I mean things kind of in order. Forget that I still haven't cleaned the bathrooms. I did move all the winter clothes to the basement. I have Spring fever. Just a couple of pics to let you see how big Hank is and how funny Cooper is. Does anyone else notice you take less pics of the second child....I am a second child and I swore not to. I am vowing to be better!

I wrote this last week and had a hard time posting pictures-they wouldn't upload. Now that I have them uploaded, I can't figure out how to rotate them. (Dr. Robins rotated the pictures ;-)

6 comments:

Kelley Flint said...

I still crack up every time I look at the picture of Cooper hauling the garbage behind him. He's one funny dude. I hear you had a lot of poop and vomit this past weekend. Ugh!

Camille said...

so glad things are settling down. your boys are absolutely adorable...and ask me how many times I have taken the twins in to get their pictures taken...yep the big fat 0! Makenzie in her first year had been in over 4 times! Plus all of the pictures I took of her. it's just a fact of life ;) glad you are doing well. we need to chat soon! xo

Andrea said...

Could you send Coops to my house on Wednesday night? Our sherrif doesn't always remember to do his duty.

BTW, of course I have time to list 100 things about myself. I don't ever cook or clean so I have a lot of time on my hands.

TamBaum said...

Glad to see you are back to the blogging world! That Cooper is a crack up!

s g said...

wow..cooper the garbage sheriff needs to give us a reminder call on Thursday nights..as usually it is a panic for Greg before work on Friday because he forgets...just sometimes.

I have been meaning to call you and I am so sad I didn't get to see you a few weeks ago, I will probably be back in June. Hey..my bathrooms need some serious cleaning too, no worries. I am glad things are looking up and you are blogging again!!

liv said...

oh my land! mariah, it's alivia from byu jerusalem! you won't believe how i found you... i am in seoul right now and i googled "utah time". on the right side of the page were some small images that came up too, one of which was a little family. i clicked just to see if i happened to know them, cause wouldn't that be crazy. it was martha's family!! then i looked at her friends list and here you are! craziness. it looks like you're doing well and have a fabulous family. let's keep in touch!