Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas to all of our friends and probably a Happy New Year is more properly in order.
This is a small note to stir interest for those who had almost given up on our blog altogether. Mariah officially got a laptop from Santa and will be resuming her social duties as soon as we land at home after the holidays.
Look forward to updates soon! Chris

7 comments:

Andrea said...

YAY!! I am happy she got a new laptop so that it doesn't take her hours to upload photos anymore!

BTW, I never gave up hope on your blog!

Tina said...

HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!!

nicilee said...

I hope you had a great birthday, Mariah.

TamBaum said...

Still waiting...

Trisha said...

Can't wait for an update!

Anonymous said...

OK we are ALL still waiting, so lets get going! Just Kidding Mariah.

Tina said...

AND STILL WAITING! LET'S GO ROBINS!