Wednesday, February 11, 2009





Well, this blog is dedicated to Rich Robins. He is my father-in-law. He apparently LOVES to read blogs. He bought me this laptop for Christmas so I could blog again. So I kind of feel like I owe him one. Thanks so much for the computer. I really do love it!! I figured pictures are really what you want so, enjoy!!!

9 comments:

TamBaum said...

About freaking time!

Mary Ann said...

Great to see you posting again Mariah. Darling pictures and fun to see Cooper cooking!

Anonymous said...

Hip, Hip, Hooray!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Hank has really grown up since I've seen you, he looks just like you. Glad you've gotten back into blogging!

Camille said...

i love your father-in-law right now... it's about freakin' time! seriously. so missed you. your boys are darling. and those red velvet cupcakes...yumm-O!

s g said...

wow, hank is so big and both boys are soooo cute, I am loving his striped beanie, I am expecting more posts...congrats on the new laptop!!

Tina said...

Yay for Rich! "GO BIG OR GO HOME" BABY!!
Love all the pictures of the boys. Spankie's eyes are so intensely blue, I adore him!
Coop of course too, is my favorite!
Welcome back my friend! I better get my act toether. :)

Tina said...

I meant to type "together" not "toether" he he
Love the brain after kids!

Kristin Milius said...

Your back! Yea! Cute kids!