Sunday, March 08, 2009

Cooper has been able to do this for about 3 months. I finally video taped it!

7 comments:

Trisha said...

He takes after his mom! Super smart!

s g said...

why don't you make us all feel like bad moms?? what a little genius in the making!

Camille said...

seriously, could i send some of my kids over to learn from this little smartie!! the twins are still working on "how old are you" (brooklyn says, 'five', bradley just stares...) so my life. thanks for finally being consistent in posting ;) love ya!

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

wow! I'm impressed.

Mary Ann said...

Wow! Great job Cooper!!! Pretty smart for a 2 year old. And way to go Mariah! What a good mother you are.

Tina said...

Thanks to Hola Aiden, Coop is on his way to Bilingual perfection! That cracks me up every time I hear him do that!

LOVE IT!!

You put a smile on both mine and Jack's face today!!

Btw, Jack makes me play it over and over!