He is SO cute! I love how he breathes in while he is saying "P". Priceless!
The cutest part of that whole video is you trying not to laugh when he starts over from the beginning! Priceless! :) What a darling and SMART boy! :)
what a cute boy!
Amazing!! I love it, what a great mom you are.I guess I better start teaching Dax the alphabet. Poor little third child.
Such a cutie and oh so smart!
Okay, Jack is seriously laughing his head off!"Play it again, play it again"He just turned to me, "We love our Coop"YES WE DO!!
Post a Comment
Living the Life in West Point...
6 comments:
He is SO cute! I love how he breathes in while he is saying "P". Priceless!
The cutest part of that whole video is you trying not to laugh when he starts over from the beginning! Priceless! :) What a darling and SMART boy! :)
what a cute boy!
Amazing!! I love it, what a great mom you are.
I guess I better start teaching Dax the alphabet. Poor little third child.
Such a cutie and oh so smart!
Okay, Jack is seriously laughing his head off!
"Play it again, play it again"
He just turned to me, "We love our Coop"
YES WE DO!!
Post a Comment