






Henry Hudson Robins just turned ONE on March 14th. I can't believe it. He still only has 4 teeth. He is 30 inches long, 23 and half pounds. Not a small boy...anyhow. I invited about 25 people over for a Mexican dinner and Dick's market cake(cream cheese frosting with double custard in the middle...oh my yum!) It turned out great. All the prep work really paid off. Hank gets overwhelmed with groups of more than...3. So I was worried how he would do with 25. He was great. When Cooper turned one, he did not want anything to do with his cake. I had a feeling Hank would not be shy. He has intense hunger pains. Well, he did not disappoint. He ate his whole piece, the plate and then another piece. He was so drunk of sugar. He also had cake everywhere. Thanks to everyone who came to and celebrated with us!!
7 comments:
Looks like fun! What a Q.T.
Wow, I can't believe he is one already! We miss you guys and the subdivision!
This year has gone by way too fast. I love all the pictures. Your boys are SO cute!
I cant believe it either! That went by really fast! He is a cutie, and I love his blue onesie! ahahaha
I can't believe our guys are ONE!!!! Soooo cute, Mofe. I can't get over those beautiful blue eyes :)
xoxoxoxoxo
Miss you more than you know
Hey where's my picture? I didn't even get credit for the sugar high? he he
Look my "Hankie Spanks"!
Oh I forgot a big thanks to Sparky for one delicious CAKE!!
Post a Comment