Tuesday, March 27, 2007






Horses, Horses, Horses

So life in West Point, Utah brings many unique oppportunities to the table. One being horses, another llamas. My personal favortite is the sulfar smell from the Great Salt Lake...well that ties the "farm" smell we get with just the right breeze. All in all we love this town.
We went to a BBQ at the Kelley's house. They obviously have horses. Infact, Garth the dad, sold one of his horses to by his wife's wedding ring. Cooper liked sitting on the saddle and loved trying to hold on. Apparently Chris rode a horse around Provo when he was a student there. Another reason we did NOT meet until much later in life. Anyhow he wanted to make sure he, "still had it." I took a quick jaunt-I am not an animal kind of gal. I love looking at them, but not having them!

1 comment:

s g said...

oh the smell of the great salt lake...can't say that I miss that one, however we have our own smells here from the local paper mill- and they too are sulfuric..love that. its good to see you on a horse :)