Wednesday, March 21, 2007




















I decided to play catch up. So much has happened in the past few months, I figured I would post a few pics. I am going to put a few things that have happened in bullet points!
*May 2006 Chris graduated dental school from Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia
*May 2006 Moved back to Bountiful, Utah into my parents house.
*June 2006 Broke ground for our new home.
*August 14, 2006 Cooper Christopher Robins was born in Salt Lake City, Utah weighing 8 pounds 3 ounces and 20 inches long. I decided that I prefer labor over pregnancy hands down.
*August 2006 Chris got all his licenses completed and is an actually dentist!
*October 2006 We went to Richmond to visit friends, show off Cooper and to attend a wedding. It was a great trip.
*October 2006 My sister had a baby boy named Aiden Diego Rodriguez.
*Closed on our new house November 15, 2006!
*November 18, 2006 Radley and Laura got married in the Winter Quarters temple. It was a crazy, quick three days.
*December 19, 2006 Kelley and Wesley got married in the Salt Lake Temple on a very cold day. It was such a beautiful wedding.
*December 25. 2006 Cooper's first Christmas.
*January 2007 FINALLY moved into our house in West Point, Utah.

Those are a few of the highlights. I am sure I am forgetting stuff, but that is what you get when you start a blog too late! Enjoy the pictures and I will become much more obsessed with blogging-thanks Shauna!

4 comments:

Annie said...

so glad that you are playing catch up! Little (or not-so-little) cooper is adorble! The house looks great. Keep the updates coming!

ps...you prefer labor to pregnancy??? How are we friends. :)

Kelley Flint said...

It's only been a week and I miss him so much. He's such a cutie and such a good boy. Hugs and kisses.

s g said...

thanks for the darling pics!! cooper's rolls are so hilarious and remind me of lewis...the house looks fab and I can't wait to see it in person one day :) hope all is well!!

Shauna Brown said...

Adorable, adorable, adorable!!! That Cooper is to die for and your house- unbelievable!! You really are living the fairy tale life- keep it up and get to blogging :)