Tuesday, March 27, 2007




A new hairdo!

I figured a new look deserves a new post. Cooper looked so handsome for church on Sunday. He had on his pink tie from Radley and Laura's wedding and combed hair. I know combed hair should not be a big deal, but in Cooper's case it is. His hair stands straight up. So for it to be parted and combed-I needed to show the pictures! So indulge me.

2 comments:

s g said...

what a handsome dude...love the shirt and tie too!!

familia Bybaran said...

hey Mariah,

I love all the pics and the updates on your life. Your son is adorable. Congrats on closing on a house. It will be nice to finally get settled in. I am so glad I can catch up with you on your blog. My email is mehrsa at gmail.com. It would be great to catch up more whenever you have a chance.

Mehrsa