Tuesday, May 13, 2008



Dentist in training....I found this old shirt in my parent's basement years ago. I held onto for my children. Well, Cooper is big enough to sport the "dental coat" shirt. Love it. Well, I love more that he is holding a calculator. Does this mean he can start paying the bills? Sweet!

7 comments:

Kelley Flint said...

Oh, I miss my Cooper. I love that shirt on him. That's so great. 3.5 weeks until we're there.

s g said...

This shirt is totally awesome...I love it!! He is getting so big...hope you are hanging in there with the 2 children :) I promise it will get easier...at some point :)

Andrea said...

He really doesn't need that calculator--I'm sure he can just do it in his head. Smart kid.

Anonymous said...

cute...he looks so grown up.

Widdisons said...

That is way cute! The sheriff of garbage town is way cute as well!

Likely said...

darling. we saved BYU t-shirts for our kids someday. I think they will appreciate them when they hit HS.

good idea :)

W. Flint said...

What a cute little dude! A chip off the old block! I can't wait to see you guys soon and to be through studying for boards... I want to see how Hank is doing too!