

While we were at graduation for Radley, Chris and I ran into the Bookstore for some much needed new paraphernalia. We each got a new hat. Chris got a shirt with his hat, but when we got home the LARGE was for a child. I laughed so hard. Opps. He was pretty sad about it. Cooper actually will wear the hat much longer than I ever thought. I just love BYU apparel.
Cooper has this crappy camera smile now. So fake. I can't get him to change it.
6 comments:
Love the hats...and would love to see Chris with his BYU shirt on out in public. That would be awesome!!
so true. i hate that i can't really wear any of it because i actually live in provo and would feel ridiculous. but when i'm in california- i flaunt it.
so true. i hate that i can't really wear any of it because i actually live in provo and would feel ridiculous. but when i'm in california- i flaunt it.
You are TOO cute... love the story about the sick weekend. Sad to say, but I totally laughed at your expense. Too funny because I've been there! Henry is adorable and I love Cooper as the "sheriff". Wish you were coming with us this weekend - one of these years we will travel together... Love you!
I love all your new posts! The kiddies are so adorable. I love the hats!
I want to know where the Air Force Falcon T-shirt went...RJR
Post a Comment