Wednesday, February 11, 2009


Cooper really wanted to make a cake for dad today. I figured its Valentine's why not? Cooper LOVED it. He even wanted to wear his "special cover" not an "apron" to help. He looks so great. The red velvet cupcakes turned out yummy. When Chris came home Cooper yelled "Happy Valentine's Day Daddy!" Success!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two posts in one day! I'm glad to see you're back into the blog scene. Chef Cooper looks like he did a great job. And who doesn't love red velvet on Valentines?

Anonymous said...

it sounds delicious!

W. Flint said...

Alright! What cute kids! Welcome back... : )

kimber said...

how cute is that! enjoy it while it lasts! kids being cute and kind they grow up to be teenagers! I should know I live with 4 of them!

Trisha said...

I about had a heart attack when I saw not one, but SEVERAL pictures and blogs in the past few days. Your kids are so stinking cute! I love the batter covered face.