Saturday, February 14, 2009



This picture of Hank is 100% him. He LOVES to use his finger to touch everything. It is like his magic wand. The bowl, it just an added bonus!

I had to put this video on of Cooper. He loves to take two hangers and "play" his violin. I think it is so funny. Enjoy.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is so cute! We love him!

s g said...

oh we know those little einstein tunes by heart, I love that he is already so musically inclined! wow 2 posts in a week, you are on a roll sistah!

Stephanie said...

How cute are your boys!!! I found your blog through Lindseys hope that is okay! Just wanted to say HI!

W. Flint said...

We miss you guys! Coop and Hanky are so cute...

Martha said...

I love your version of the songs as much as Coopers. How cute it he?!?!

Kristin Milius said...

So cute and they look soooo different! Love it! Now you have to keep having more because you don't know what they are going to look like. C I'm done because mine look alike!

nicilee said...

I think the song you were singing made the the cowboy come out in him, he just couldn't sit still and play.

Tina said...

Seriously, what two year old knows what a flute is?