Today is all about Hank. He is so close to walking on his own. I finally filmed him pushing the shopping cart. He gets it going so fast he can't keep up. It is so funny. He actually took his first step alone today. I was so glad I saw it. He also was a bottomless pit today. He ate more food today than I did. I was unable to keep enough food in front of him for most of the day. He just kept eating. I am very concerned if this is a precursor to his teenage years.......
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
he is so super cute.
Oh my gosh! I video-d Jack pushing his shopping cart yesterday too- I just didn't put it up yet. Crazy cousins-I can't wait for these boys to be together!
SO CUTE!!! I love your voice in the background. I just love hearing your happy voice.
Oh, he's so cute! I can't believe he's getting so big!
Shopping cart works every time!
Love my Spanks!
Post a Comment