Monday, June 16, 2008


Another Activity day came and went. I am finally getting around to posting the pics. Frankly, I am a genius and figured out how to do a slide show. I am sure it is so easy most of you are rolling your eyes, but come on, to me it is a miracle! So I went to the Gateway Discovery Museum. I had never been, so I had no expectations. It was GREAT! I thought it was super cute. Cooper LOVED it. I took Brett's girlfriend, Melissa, and also met up with Melissa Gainor and her two kids. It was a fun afternoon.

2 comments:

s g said...

hank looks so much like you!! it looks like you went to children's museum...love that place...we need to catch up!

Trisha said...

Looks like a fun place. I SO wish I lived closer to do fun things together with the kids.