Brothers are the world's best gift. I LOVE seeing these two interact. Henry stares at Cooper and cries when he leaves the room. Cooper always yells, "Hi Hanky." Once alone, but now always together. I can't wait to see them grow up together. And of course when Hank is big enough to smack Cooper, I will turn my head the other way. A small payback for the "loving attention" Cooper gives Hank now!!Saturday, June 28, 2008
Brothers are the world's best gift. I LOVE seeing these two interact. Henry stares at Cooper and cries when he leaves the room. Cooper always yells, "Hi Hanky." Once alone, but now always together. I can't wait to see them grow up together. And of course when Hank is big enough to smack Cooper, I will turn my head the other way. A small payback for the "loving attention" Cooper gives Hank now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
that is so cute...they are going to be the best of buds and I am laughing at your 'looking the other way..' char has already given lewis a few whacks and I just laugh secretly...the overly loving still continues...
they are so cute! i love seeing mine interact the similarly. It is the best part of having two.
to explain last comment not making sense, baby distracted me and I forgot what I had written, sorry. my two act similar to yours is what I meant. hope all is well with you and yours.
I love the posts! What cute little dudes! I hope that you are feeling better Mariah.
What cute pictures. Hank is growing up so fast.
they are such studs!! i love the matching shirts. i miss ya!!!
So cute! I love Cooper's smile.
This is what makes all the other crap that comes with having two little boys close together worth it. And it only gets better (and worse!!).
I can't get over how cute Cooper looks in these pictures, I don't think I have ever seen him with a smile this big. They are both so cute, good job you guys.
Cooper is a little Christopher, but I think Henry is looking more and more like a little Mariah! Your boys are adorable. I can't wait to meet them!
That is so adorable. Your boys look a lot alike and I love that Cooper is such a good big-brother. I wish Cyra liked her sister just a bit more. Nice posts, Mariah.
Post a Comment