This is what happens when you leave books with flaps by a little boy's crib. I counted 89 flaps he ripped off one night he didn't want to go to bed. We had put a few books in a nightstand by his bed and this is what he did. I don't even want to know how long it took him to do this. The result is NO MORE BOOKS in the nightstand. Saturday, June 28, 2008
This is what happens when you leave books with flaps by a little boy's crib. I counted 89 flaps he ripped off one night he didn't want to go to bed. We had put a few books in a nightstand by his bed and this is what he did. I don't even want to know how long it took him to do this. The result is NO MORE BOOKS in the nightstand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
lewis has done the same thing...the little buggers!!! they think they are so funny!
my kids have done the same thing...those books don't work unless they are like 5!!
Post a Comment