This is the day that Cooper's girlfriend Becky Chit came to visit. I don't wear heels. So when Cooper went running past Becky's shoes, he went into slow-mo staring at her shoes. He then proceeded to try them on. Chris felt uncomfortable about the whole situation. I just love the stains all over his outfit coupled with heels. What a babe!Saturday, June 28, 2008
This is the day that Cooper's girlfriend Becky Chit came to visit. I don't wear heels. So when Cooper went running past Becky's shoes, he went into slow-mo staring at her shoes. He then proceeded to try them on. Chris felt uncomfortable about the whole situation. I just love the stains all over his outfit coupled with heels. What a babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ry, he really is one of the cutest little boys, ever. Just want to squeeze him.
i love it. jonathan goes nuts when isaac even plays with micahlyn's princess stuff. men are so funny.
You have a way with words Mariah, he went into slo-mo, that is so funny. What a q.t., Tige would be the same way if we had a son.
Post a Comment